October 1, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 15, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Ready Set Go! Bidding opens October 1
A virtual auction to fund our AAC Speaker Connection – an online directory of AAC users to match them with faculty, schools, self-advocacy and parent groups, community organizations, and others who are interested in hearing the authentic voices of people who use AAC.
The virtual auction will be held October 1 – October 15, 2021 as part of AAC Awareness Month. We need your support! Please contact email@example.com if you have a product or service you are willing to donate, or for more information on this exciting endeavor.
Mobile Bidding Sign-up Instructions for USSAAC VIrtual Auction
1. Open your browser and go to https://m.silentauctionpro.com/createlogin.php?fwd=olbSignUp&groupId=1860
2. Click the Log-in or Register button.
3. Click the appropriate button if you already have a Silent Auction Pro account or if you don’t already have a Silent Auction Pro account.
4. Complete the registration process including putting your credit card on file. Please include your email and shipping address so your item(s) can be sent directly to you by the donor.
5. Start bidding!
6. If you see an item you like you can check the Bid For Me! box below the item, enter the maximum dollar amount you are willing to pay for the item and the system will automatically bid for you until you reach that dollar amount. Note that there is a 2.9% credit card processing fee added to all purchases.