Term: January 2019 – December 2020
- maintain the historical records of USSAAC.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings of the USSAAC Officers and Board of Directors.
- Record the minutes of the annual business meeting of USSAAC. Add approved minutes of the annual business meeting of USSAAC and all the meetings of the Board of Directors to the historical record (in Google docs).
- Track and report on electronic voting and similar actions.
- Oversee USSAAC committees records and distribution of minutes.
- Serve as an ex-officio member on the membership committee.
- Coordinate activities with other officers.
- Report annually to the membership in writing.
ISAAC Liaison Responsibilities:
- maintain ongoing contact with ISAAC and keep USSAAC Board members informed about ISAAC policy and activities.
- establish and maintain contact with other chapters.
- submit and carry out approved USSAAC Operational and Financial Plans and report about ISAAC activities as they relate to USSAAC to membership annually in writing.
- act as liaison, provide leadership, and foster collaboration with ISAAC including during ISAAC Biennial Conferences.
Director, Membership Responsibilities:
- promote, facilitate, and expand USSAAC membership.
- establish and monitor procedures and activities that keep members informed and engaged.
- chair USSAAC’s membership committee.
- submit and carry out approved USSAAC Operational and Financial Plans and report annually to membership in writing.
- assist USSAAC officers in maintaining accurate records related to membership, dues, renewals.
- respond in a timely fashion to membership questions, complaints, suggestions.
- maintain a bi-directional exchange with ISAAC.